I will do bioinformatics analysis and programming
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
What I can do for you?
I can write elegant bioinformatics scripts in Python and R to help you change file formats and process your data.
For a more involved analysis, i am an expert in bioinformatics of sequence data (RNA-seq, CLIP-seq, ChIP-seq).
A classic analysis of a RNA-seq dataset would include:
- processing of your sequence data with quality control + mapping to the reference genome
- computing differential gene expression and differential transcript abundance
I will perform analysis and share results, code and plots with you.
For a more involved analysis, i am an expert in bioinformatics of sequence data (RNA-seq, CLIP-seq, ChIP-seq).
A classic analysis of a RNA-seq dataset would include:
- processing of your sequence data with quality control + mapping to the reference genome
- computing differential gene expression and differential transcript abundance
I will perform analysis and share results, code and plots with you.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

Comments
Post a Comment